Start Living, Start Learning, Start Dancing!
Private lessons are a foundation of our studio and we tailor the lesson based on your goals and skill level.
Our private lessons are $70.00 for 55 minutes with a professional dance instructor. We do NOT require a Contract or a any minimum package to get started. We do offer discount pricing if you decide to buy 10 or more lessons in a single purchase.
We promise you will learn on your first lesson and do not use intro offers to try to up sell. Our private lesson fees do not change as you continue to advance in your dancing (Beginner, Bronze, Silver, Gold) and are the same if you are a solo student or come with a partner and want to learn together.
Here are just some of the reasons private lessons may be a great fit for you:
- Planning a wedding with your future spouse and want to learn a Waltz or Rumba for your Reception?
- You’re a beginner and feel like you need more personalized attention than group classes?
- Attending a reunion and want to be able to show your skills off on the dance floor?
- Love Dancing with the Stars and want to compete or do a showcase yourself?
- You’re an experienced dancer and are looking for your next challenge to improve?
Contact us today to schedule your first personalized lesson today!
We offer 30 minute group lessons prior to the start of our Sunday, Tuesday, and Saturday social dance parties which are included with only one admission price of $15.00 which also includes a light meal.
We offer one hour group lessons on Mondays for beginners which provides a baseline for all other group classes we offer and Thursday evenings are reserved for the Advanced and Intermediate level students. Both classes start at 7:00 pm and are only $9.00 per person/per class with a special discount of one free lesson if pre-paid for the entire month.
Group lessons are conducted by Joe Taylor, studio owner and champion dance instructor. Check out our Calendar for all our events and sign up for our Suncoast Emails for announcements, special offers and events!